Provides customized financial institution services to
customers with specific or special banking needs.
• Provides extensive personalized customer service to
depositors with specific or special banking needs.
• Provides personal banking account advice, including
suggestions for account resolution and other information to
assigned customers as needed.
• Provides customers with account information and updates as
• Works with collectors and other workout personnel to
resolve delinquent payment issues, credit problems and
• Assists potential customers in establishing new accounts,
preparing loan documents, and completing customer account
• Assists other financial institution staff in waiting on
customers, answering telephones and performing other duties
• Assists in training new and established employees for new
positions, promotions, or operational changes.
• Will be a backup for the teller line, must be able to be a
fully functioning teller who can work as a leader and mentor
for staff on the teller line and platform.
• Sells financial institution products and services to
• Evaluates customer needs through the use of open questions
and refers customers to the appropriate financial services
representative when appropriate.
• Follows up by phone or written correspondence after the
initial sales encounter.
• Performs paying and receiving teller functions using a
• Performs miscellaneous functions, including bond orders
and redemption, selling and preparing money orders, and
selling traveler’s checks.
• Performs administrative duties, including filing and
• Opens, closes and services every type of account.
• Prepares and maintains various reports and records.
Associates Degree or equivalent experience. One to two years
in financial institution.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• One to three years experience in retail sales.
• Strong sales-oriented personality with outgoing and
• Excellent interpersonal relations and communications
• Proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematics
APPLY ONLINE FOR BRANCH OPERATIONS MANAGER
Teller Level II
Provides a variety of customer savings, checking and credit
account transactions, as well as customer services such as
sales of money orders and traveler’s checks.
• Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts,
verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement,
and enters deposits into computer records.
• Cashes checks and processes withdrawals; pays out money
after verification of signatures and customer balances.
• Promotes and explains other financial institution services
such as consumer and mortgage loans, IRAs, certificates of
deposit, safe deposit boxes, traveler’s checks and money
• Receives mortgage, consumer loan and other payments and
ensures the payments match balances due. Enters payments
into computer. Generates customer receipts.
• Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
• Counts, checks and packages coins and currency.
• Balances cash drawer at the end of the shift and compares
totaled amounts to computer-generated proof sheet. Reports
any discrepancies to the supervisor as necessary.
• Ensures that the teller station is properly stocked with
forms, supplies, etc.
• Reports malfunctions of teller terminals and other
equipment used at the teller station.
• Is responsible for checking night depository bags and
recording proper information on the financial institution’s
• Maintain safe levels of vault coin supply.
• Remitting excess to coin to Federal Reserve.
• Completing trades with tellers for coin supply.
• Maintain secure and balanced coin ledger entries.
• Maintain supply of rolled coin for commercial business.
High School Diploma. Cash Handling experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Maintaining ethical and professional behavior at all
• Maintaining a positive and courteous attitude at all
times, and maintaining a professional image.
• Adhering to policies and procedures and staying abreast of
• Contributing to a safe and comfortable work environment.
• Ability to interact with customers and cross sell various
products and services.
• Ability to operates office machines; copier, fax, scanner,
coin counter, currency counter, calculator.
• Strong Math Aptitude
• Ability to operate printer, fax and scanner.
APPLY ONLINE FOR TELLER LEVEL II