Provides administration to oversee the compliance of laws
and regulations as they apply to the financial institution.
Responsible for the development, implementation and on-going
refinement of strategies for effective compliance, and
privacy programs. Serves as CRA Officer, Fair Lending
Officer, & Privacy Officer.
• Develops, implements and maintains comprehensive
compliance program tools.
• Develops and monitors implementation of compliance
policies and procedures
• Ensures that the Bank’s compliance program meets
regulatory requirements while enhancing organizational
• Oversees the development of corporate compliance policies
and procedures; ensures policies accurately and effectively
communicate legal, regulatory and accreditation requirements
and meet internal policies and procedures and periodically
reviews and initiates needed updates
• Develops, administers and monitors programs that ensure
the financial institution’s compliance with laws,
regulations and rules governing operations and product
• Researches federal and state banking laws and regulations,
reviews the financial institution’s policies and procedures,
and ensures financial institution compliance with laws and
• Provides financial institution management with information
to accurately determine the institution’s extent of
• Schedules meetings with departments and supervisors, as
necessary, to provide information on compliance changes that
• Is responsible for reporting on status of compliance
program to the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis
• Responsible for preparing, delivering and/or coordinating
Bachelor’s degree in related field. Five-plus years of
increasing responsibility and work experience in compliance
field. Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Demonstrated knowledge of all pertinent regulatory
requirements and compliance program elements.
• Proven organizational and facilitation skills.
• Proficient in use of LaserPro, Microsoft Office Suite and
other automated tools.
• Demonstrated expertise in oral and written communications.
• Demonstrated expertise in analysis and decision support.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to speak to small and large groups in public
• Ability to work independently
APPLY ONLINE FOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER