Provides customized financial institution services to customers
with specific or special banking needs.
• Provides customers with account information and updates as
• Assists potential customers in establishing new accounts and
completing customer account files.
• Assists other financial institution staff in waiting on customers,
answering telephones and performing other duties as necessary.
• Assists in training new and established employees for new
positions, promotions, or operational changes.
• Will be a backup for the teller line, must be able to be a fully
functioning teller who can work as a leader and mentor for staff on
the teller line and platform.
• Sells financial institution products and services to customers.
• Evaluates customer needs through the use of open questions and
refers customers to the appropriate financial services
representative when appropriate.
• Follows up by phone or written correspondence after the initial
• Performs paying and receiving teller functions using a teller
• Performs miscellaneous functions, including bond orders and
redemption, selling and preparing money orders, and selling
• Performs administrative duties, including filing and
• Opens, closes and services every type of account.
• Prepares and maintains various reports and records.
Fluent in Spanish. Two years in financial institution.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Fluent in Spanish (Read, Write, Speak)
• 2 years retail banking experience
• One to three years in retail sales.
• Strong sales-oriented personality with outgoing and professional
• Excellent interpersonal relations and communications skills.
• Proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematics skills.