Founded in 1947, Metairie Bank prides itself in offering essential banking services in a community bank atmosphere, where providing exceptional customer service is our priority.
When you join the Metairie Bank team, you will receive competitive wages and a robust benefit package. You can be a part of the Metairie Bank team that was honored in 2015, 2018, 2020, and 2021 by the Times-Picayune/NOLA.com as one of the Top Places to Work in New Orleans. The Bank received recognition for Best Places to Work in 2018, 2021, and 2022 from City Business. The Bank was also the top winner in the “Best Bank” category in the City Business Reader Ranking 2022 contest.
Responsible for assisting with input and processing of banks expenses. Setup, support, and processing of the bank’s treasury management products. Assists the BSA compliance officer with recordkeeping requirements and regulatory filings.
Essential job functions
- Provides support in processing accounts payable.
- Prepares various account and general ledger reconciliations.
- Assist BSA Officer by monitoring and analyzing data to detect suspicious activity.
- Ensure the required recordkeeping, processing, and reporting of Currency Transaction Reports.
- Assist in processing, maintenance, and technical support of the bank’s treasury management products (ACH origination, Commercial Capture, Wire and Positive Pay).
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of equivalent work experience preferred.
- Work experience in banking or financial institutions preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred.
Metairie Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response. 70001