Founded in 1947, Metairie Bank prides itself in offering essential banking services in a community bank atmosphere, where providing exceptional customer service is our priority.
When you join the Metairie Bank team, you will receive competitive wages and a robust benefit package. You can be a part of the Metairie Bank team that was honored in 2015, 2018, 2020, and 2021 by the Times-Picayune/NOLA.com as one of the Top Places to Work in New Orleans. The Bank received recognition for Best Places to Work in 2018, 2021, and 2022 from City Business. The Bank was also the top winner in the “Best Bank” category in the City Business Reader Ranking 2022 contest.
Responsible for providing service and support for customers via telephone, email, and online chat. Must respond to customer requests that can be routine in nature or require extensive research. Research may include using problem solving skills to identify and resolve issues with payment systems, mobile banking, internet banking, and other transaction or account related situations.
- Spanish/English Speaking (Required)
- Manage and direct incoming calls, emails and online chats from customers, potential customers, vendors, and other general inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service and develop customer relationships.
- Research solutions to customer issues and escalate the call to the appropriate department when the issue exceeds position authority.
- Assist customers with Electronic Banking platforms following bank policy and procedures (i.e. Online, Mobile and Telephone Banking, Debit Cards, etc).
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One to two years of banking experience preferred.
Full-Time and/or Part-Time availability
Metairie Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response. 70001