Founded in 1947, Metairie Bank prides itself in offering essential banking services in a community bank atmosphere, where providing exceptional customer service is our priority.
When you join the Metairie Bank team, you will receive competitive wages and a robust benefit package. You can be a part of the Metairie Bank team that was honored in 2015, 2018, 2020, and 2021 by the Times-Picayune/NOLA.com as one of the Top Places to Work in New Orleans. The Bank received recognition for Best Places to Work in 2018, 2021, 2022 and 2023 from City Business. The Bank was also the top winner in the “Best Bank” category in the City Business Reader Ranking 2022 contest.
Responsible for developing new business, pre-underwriting, structuring, and closing of commercial loans, as well as maintaining and servicing a commercial loan portfolio.
We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic Marketing Assistant. Your role is to support the Marketing department in its administrative and creative responsibilities. This position provides comprehensive support and assistance with daily activities. Essential to the job are strong interpersonal and organizational skills. This work will be a critical factor for the successful operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with social media content creation for all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) and scheduling posts.
- Assist with the planning, setup, and facilitation of events including meetings, sponsorships, photoshoots, etc. on weekdays and some weekends.
- Update and maintain content on the company’s website.
- Assist with the management of marketing collateral including brochures, print and web ads, ordering branded merchandise, and more.
- Assist with event photography and editing.
- Understanding of products, services, and brand voice.
- Other duties, as assigned by manager.
- Associates degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Canva, and Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and copy-editing abilities.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of administrative office duties.
Metairie Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.