Small Business is Big Business at Metairie Bank!
We want to connect with your goals by teaming up for a special spotlight. A Metairie Bank Small Business Spotlight is a great way to gain exposure, educate new customers about your services, or achieve more sales of your products.
what’s in it for you?
- Blog Post – a dedicated blog post on MetairieBank.com with a detailed description of your business’ history, goals, products/services, relationship to the bank, and more. The post will link to your website as well. (Example: Business Spotlights)
- Video – a short video interview with the owner or a member of your team will be recorded and shared on our website.
- Social Media – the blog post and video will be shared on our Social Media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- In Branch Promotion – If you have an offer, we’ll promote it. If you have samples, we’ll give them out. Basically, we’ll work with your business to find the best way to get your product or service in front of our customer base. Whether that’s having coupons or donuts or a raffle for a large-dollar item. If you have an idea, we’d love to hear it.
- Email Blast – All of the above will also be shared with our customer email list.
What’s in it for Metairie bank?
We love showing our community how the Metairie Bank products and services you’re using every day are helping you reach your business goals. We appreciate you taking the time to partner with us!
What we need from you:
- The completed questionnaire below.
- A scheduled interview with a company rep, so we can gather information for the blog post.
- A scheduled time to record a video about your company and take photos.
- Photo Release Forms signed for all participating.
- Signed agreement: Privacy and Relationship Disclosure.
We want to make sure you’re comfortable with others knowing where you bank. No confidential information will ever be given out for a business spotlight. Everything that is posted and recorded will be sent to a company representative for approval.