Metairie Bank is seeing a large adoption of the 4.6.2 and 4.6.3 phone applications and a large adoption with the 4.6 tablet applications across our client base. Statistics show that 65% of users allow for auto-update on applications and therefore will not be impacted by this change. The remaining 35% of users will need to go into the appropriate store and download the app update.
If the user does not download the new app and attempts to login after Wednesday, June 17, the user will receive an error message. These users will need to go to the app store and download the new version prior to accessing mobile banking.
Metairie Bank will not support mobile banking app versions lower than 4.6.2 for phones and 4.6 for tablets. Users that attempt to access the mobile banking app using lower versions after Wednesday, June 17, 2020 will receive an error message defined by their OS and device combination. Two examples are:
· Data network busy or unavailable (1229)
· Cannot complete your request at this time
Learn more about our Mobile App at www.metairiebank.com/mobile-app