Opening a New Business account is easy and secure. You will need the following information to complete the new business process:
- Business Account Application
- Copy of Driver’s Licenses on all parties that will be signers on the account and a second form of ID as well (social security card, a passport, Credit/Debit card, military ID, Pay stub, etc.)
- Articles of Organization / Incorporation
- Operating Agreement
- The entity(s) must be registered and in good standing with the Louisiana Secretary Of State
- IRS paperwork with EIN number for the business (first page of tax return for entity will suffice – if not already provided)
Once we have received your documentation, we’ll open your new business account. We will send your new account documents for signing via DocuSign. For more information, please contact us at CustomerService@MetairieBank.com.