At Metairie Bank, the health and well-being of our customers and community is our top priority. We understand the financial issues you may be experiencing resulting from the fight against COVID-19, and we are committed to being responsive to your needs as the situation evolves.
Effective Friday, March 20, we will be closing our Bank lobbies until further notice. Our Drive-up lanes will still be open at all locations for routine transactions, and we’ll be available to customers on an “appointment only” basis for such activities as opening new accounts or accessing a safe deposit box. You can access your accounts 24/7 through Online, Mobile, and ATM banking.
Schedule An Appointment or Call Customer Service at (504) 834-6330 or (985) 674-2255
Our Metairie Bank team is focused on proactive steps to help you through this trying time. These steps include:
- Suspending negative credit bureau reporting for late payments on loans and credit cards
- Waiving late payment fees for loans and credit cards
- Increasing credit card limits for creditworthy consumers and businesses
- Waiving the early withdrawal penalty on certificate of deposits
- A 90-day payment forbearance agreement is available, please contact your banker for additional information and documentation.
- Skip-a-Pay on Metairie Bank Credit Card April 1, 2020 – May 31, 2020
These actions will extend at least through May 31st. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and community as needs arise.
Here are more ways we’re here for you:
- You can access your accounts online 24/7.
- Use the Metairie Bank Mobile App to make payments, make Mobile Xpress Deposits, view transactions, check balances, and more.
- If you have not enrolled in online access, it only takes a few minutes. Enroll Now.
Locations & ATMS
- Bank lobbies are open on an appointment only basis. Schedule an Appointment.
- Drive-thru services are available at every branch.
- Metairie Bank ATMS are available at every branch.
- Smart Deposit ATMS are available at Main Office, Clearview, David Drive, Covington, and S Tyler.
- We offer access to thousands of local and national surcharge-free ATMs with our affiliation with Community Cash and the SUM ATM network.
- Contact us for general customer service inquiries, obtain assistance with Telephone Banking, and to report a lost or stolen Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Representatives are available at (504) 834-6330 or (985) 674-2255 9AM – 5PM Monday – Friday, and 9AM – Noon on Saturday.
- Louisiana Loan Portfolio Guaranty Program
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Information
- Jefferson Parish School System | Grab & Go Meals
- St. Tammany Parish Public Schools | Grab & Go Meals
- Scam Alert | Government Relief Checks
- Scam Alert | Financial Fraud
- Coronavirus Job Openings | WorkNola
- Unemployment Insurance Info for LA Residents
- For additional information about COVID-19 visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov.