At Metairie Bank, the health and well-being of our customers and community is our top priority. We understand the financial issues you may be experiencing resulting from the fight against COVID-19, and we are committed to being responsive to your needs as the situation evolves.
Beginning Monday, June 8th, all lobbies will re-open with new measures to protect customers and employees. Masks are required to enter all of our lobbies. On Saturdays only selected lobbies will be available, and by appointment only. We have installed plastic shields and distance markers for separation, and new cleaning protocols have been set for your protection. Under Phase 2 Guidelines outlined by the state of Louisiana, lobbies will have limited capacities that vary by location size.
We encourage you to continue to socially distance by utilizing our Drive-Thrus, ATMs, Mobile and Online Banking.
Schedule An Appointment or Call Customer Service at (504) 834-6330 or (985) 674-2255
Here are ways we’re here for you:
- You can access your accounts online 24/7.
- Use the Metairie Bank Mobile App to make payments, make Mobile Xpress Deposits, view transactions, check balances, and more.
- If you have not enrolled in online access, it only takes a few minutes. Enroll Now.
Locations & ATMS
- Bank lobbies are open with limited capacities. Schedule an Appointment to ensure your banker’s availability.
- Drive-thru services are available at every branch.
- Metairie Bank ATMS are available at every branch.
- Smart Deposit ATMS are available at Main Office, Clearview, David Drive, Covington, and S Tyler.
- We offer access to thousands of local and national surcharge-free ATMs with our affiliation with Community Cash and the SUM ATM network.
- Contact us for general customer service inquiries, obtain assistance with Telephone Banking, and to report a lost or stolen Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Representatives are available at (504) 834-6330 or (985) 674-2255 9AM – 5PM Monday – Friday, and 9AM – Noon on Saturday.
- Louisiana Main Street Recovery Grant Program for Businesses
- Scam Alert | Government Relief Checks
- Scam Alert | Financial Fraud
- Coronavirus Job Openings | WorkNola
- Unemployment Insurance Info for LA Residents
- For additional information about COVID-19 visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov.